The Minnesota Sales Tax Comparison Calculator allows you to compare Sales Tax between different locations in Minnesota.
If you found the Minnesota Sales Tax Comparison Calculator useful, please take the time to add a rating and/or share the tool on your favourite social media platform as this allows us to focus support on the tools that our community finds useful as well as helping us to keep this online sales tax tool and all the other tax calculators that iCalculator supports free for all to use.
Please provide a rating, it takes seconds and helps us to keep this resource free for all to use
How to Compare Sales Tax in Minnesota
The following step-by-step guide covers the process required to compare Sales Tax using the US Sales Tax Comparison Calculator:
- Choose Normal view to work with the calculator within the surrounding menu and supporting information or select "Full Page View" to use a focused view of the Minnesota Sales Tax Comparison Calculator.
- Enter the Product / Service Cost. This can be the amount after sales tax or before Sales tax, you can choose which at step two
- Choose "Cost Excludes Sales Tax" (which means the figure you entered at step 2 is the net amount of the goods / service and the calculate will calculate and add the relevant Sales Tax for you). Or Choose "Cost Includes Sales Tax" (which means the figure you entered at step 2 is the gross amount for the goods / service and the calculate will calculate and deduct the relevant Sales Tax for you).
- Steps 1 to 3 will allow you to calculate Sales Tax on the net or gross sales cost of goods and/or services for the area chosen. You can now choose the number of locations within Minnesota that you would like to compare the Sales Tax for the product or service amount you entered.
- After choosing the number os Locations to compare, a list of locations within Minnesota will dynamically populate. Simply select the desired location for each Sales Tax Comparison.
- Repeat the above steps as many times as necessary until you have the comparison you need complete. You can then email or print the Minnesota Sales Tax Comparison as required.
- [Optional] Spot a bug or have a feature request for the Minnesota Sales Tax Comparison Calculator - Contact us and we will review and respond as soon as possible.
Minnesota State Sales Tax Calculators
If you found the Minnesota Sales Tax Comparison Calculator useful you may also find the following Sales Tax Calculators with built in Sales Tax Ledger useful.